|Genre:||Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Simulation, Strategy|
|Developer:||M2H, Blackmill Games|
|Release Date||28 Apr, 2015|
Verdun Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7750 or higher, 1GB video card memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer only, make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.
Verdun Recommended System Requirements
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB video card memory
|Spanish – Spain||✔|
|Portuguese – Portugal||✔|
|Portuguese – Brazil||✔|
What was the Battle of Verdun?
The Battle of Verdun was a battle during World War I. It was fought between the French and German armies.
When did the Battle of Verdun take place?
February 21, 1916
Who fought in the Battle of Verdun?
The Battle of Verdun was fought between the French and German armies in 1916.
Why was the Battle of Verdun significant?
The Battle of Verdun was a significant battle during World War I. The battle took place in VerdunsurMeuse in northeastern France from February 21 to December 18, 1916. It was one of the largest and longest battles of the war, with over 700,000 casualties. The battle was significant for its high casualties and for its importance in the war.