Think about the last time you drew something. Odds are, you used a pen or pencil and paper. But what if you could draw on a computer with a mouse? It might not be as easy as it sounds at first! In this post, I’ll show you how to use the basic drawing tools in Microsoft Paint to create your own works of art. Let’s get started!
First, you’ll need to open up a blank document in your chosen painting program. You can choose Paint App which is available in windows.
Next, you’ll want to select the pen tool from the toolbar. Then, you can start drawing on your document by clicking and dragging your mouse.
Draw a basic shape
Using the various tools in your drawing software, create a basic outline of the image you’d like to draw. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw a basic shape using the paint app on Windows.
- Open the Windows Paint application.
- On the Home tab, click the “Shapes” button.
- Select the shape you want to draw from the drop-down menu.
- Click and drag your mouse to draw the shape on the canvas.
Add details and color
Once you have your basic shape, start adding in smaller details and color.
- I will start by adding color to the shape. To do this, I will click on the “Fill” button and then choose the color that I want to use from the palette.
- Next, I will add details to the shape. To do this, I will click on the “Edit” button and then choose the “Pen” tool.
- With the Pen tool selected, I will click on the edge of the shape and then drag my mouse to create a line. I will repeat this process until I have added all the details that I want.
- Finally, I will add shading to the shape. To do this, I will click on the “Shading” button and then choose the type of shading that I want to use from the menu.
As you’re working, you may make some mistakes. That’s okay! Just use the eraser tool to fix them up. There’s no need to be upset if you make a mistake while drawing in the Windows Paint app – it’s easy to erase and start again. Here’s how:
- Use the Select tool to select the area of your drawing that you want to erase.
- Click the Eraser tool.
- Use the Eraser tool to erase the selected area of your drawing.
- Use the Undo command if you want to undo your last erase action.
- Use the Redo command if you want to redo your last erase action.
Save and share your work
When you’re finished, save your work so you can access it later or share it with others. Saving your work in the Windows Paint app is a straightforward process. Simply go to the File menu and select Save As. You’ll be prompted to choose a location and filename for your file. Once you’ve done that, your work will be saved as an image file.
If you want to share your work with others, you can use the File > Share menu. This will give you options for sharing your file via email, social media, or other methods. You can also use the File > Export menu to export your file in different formats, such as PDF or PNG.
Experiment with different tools and techniques
There are a variety of drawing tools and techniques you can use to create your image. Experiment with different ones to find the ones that you like best.
I decided to experiment with different tools and techniques for drawing on a computer with a mouse. I started by using the pen tool in Photoshop. I found that this gave me a lot of control over my line work. I was able to create thin, precise lines that were perfect for detailed drawings.
Next, I tried out the brush tool. This was a lot more forgiving than the pen tool, and I found that it was easier to create organic shapes with it. I also liked the way that the brush strokes could be varied in width and opacity.
Finally, I experimented with the eraser tool. This was useful for creating softer edges and blending lines together. Overall, I found that the eraser tool was the most versatile and user-friendly of the three.
A list of drawing apps for Windows and Mac:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sketchbook by Autodesk
- Corel Painter
- Clip Studio Paint
- PaintTool SAI
In conclusion, I found that there are a variety of tools and techniques that can be used for drawing on a computer with a mouse. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to experiment with all of them before settling on one. Wanna know how can you avoid spillage in your Laptop? Follow this Article.