Assassin’s Creed™: Director’s Cut Edition Details
|Game Title:||Assassin’s Creed™: Director’s Cut Edition|
|Release Date||9 Apr, 2008|
Assassin’s Creed™: Director’s Cut Edition Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory: Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported video cards at time of release: ATI RADEON X1600** /1650**- 1950/ HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800**/7/8/9 series. **PCI Express only supported. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date requirements, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
Assassin’s Creed™: Director’s Cut Edition Languages
|Spanish – Spain||✔|
How many different types of enemies does the game have?
There are six different types of enemies.
What year is the game set in?
The game is set in the year 1265.
Who is the main protagonist of the game?
The main protagonist of the game is the player character, who is known as the Courier.
What are the consequences of being caught by an enemy?
The consequences of being caught by an enemy can vary depending on the situation. If you are caught during combat, you may be taken prisoner or killed. If you are caught while spying on the enemy, you may be tortured for information or executed.
What is the main objective of the game?
The main objective of the game is to score points by shooting the ball into the opponents' net.
How many different areas are there to explore in the game?
There are six different areas to explore in the game.